Penguins are feathered favorites for birders and non-birders alike. With a symbolic penguin adoption, do your part at ensuring that they thrive. Adopting a penguin is a great gesture to support these birds and show your love for them and all wildlife.
Symbolic adoptions serve many useful purposes to help penguin conservation. For example, through your adoption you are aiding in:
- Cleaning up oil spills or other pollution that directly impacts penguins and other seabirds
- Feeding and caring for injured, oiled, or vagrant penguins or abandoned chicks
- Funding research projects and conservation studies involving penguins
- Promoting penguin-themed educational programs and presentations
- Supporting the care of captive penguins that cannot be released to the wild
From every adoptive parent, there are thoughtful dollars raised that ensure there are positive impacts and advancements in protecting these charming creatures.